~Catster Codes Forum~
October 22, 2017, 05:31:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Arcade Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: complete layout  (Read 4128 times)
Lue 
~~

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 02:49:50 PM »

:unsure:I am looking for a CHI layout , but can't find any** have asked several who has them ,but they are not really being of any help to me** Afraid I am going to copy their page I guess or they just don't want to share info. one , but do not want the same as they have** wood lv to see more dawg layouts  Wink all together and for cats too, but need a CHI one for Me** If anypaw can guide me to one I wood be so grateful ! **LV, licks , Mojotiki
Oly 
Global Moderator
~~~~~~~~

Mood:
Contemplative

View Profile WWW
FireworksFireworks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 09:03:16 PM »

I've looked for some and can only find one that is a Chi in glasses but it's layout is coded for a myspace page, not a dogster page.

What you can do is if you find any picture you want to use for a background, I can help you get it set up for your page.

Some of the premade layouts like those on pyzam, wishafriend and other myspace type places can sometime wreak havoc on our pages because a lot of the coding for those pages are very different than for ours.

Mainly all you need is a background picture and you can get a nice page set up.  You can change the font color to two different colors, you can have a background and a "inner" solid color background. 

Lue 
~~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 04:15:33 PM »

Unsure Thank you for helping me** I was wanting to make Mojo's layout from a pic. of him** I will be taking new ones soon** What do I do when I have the right pic. of him ? Do I upload to Photo Bucket or just contact you ?** I have many Pals who have this type of background and a almost transparent white in lay with paw prints fading in & out on it** I wood really like to have this as well * Could you tell me of a good place to look for Chi pics. as I don't no where to start or what to do with them after I might find one I would like to use?** But if you could, I would really like to use a pic of Mojo himself, most of all to make his page more realistic of him** Thank you for helping me , I would lv for you to help me with his page ! lv, licks, Mojo & Mom Wink
Oly 
Global Moderator
~~~~~~~~

Mood:
Contemplative

View Profile WWW
FireworksFireworks
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »

Hi there!

I know we've been talking in PM but I just saw this and wanted to ask if you could give me the links to a few of the pages you are talking about.

That way I can get an idea of what you're wanting.

barbneise 
~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2010, 09:57:42 PM »

hi this is the neise family and we would like to change our layout please they are so cool on some of our pals bob;os tomy and toby neise   the neise family we are new and in need for help!!!!!!thank you
Oly 
Global Moderator
~~~~~~~~

Mood:
Contemplative

View Profile WWW
FireworksFireworks
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 11:07:58 AM »

Hi!

Do you have a specific picture in mind for the background? 

And any certain color you'd like for the font?

I  have to tell you I'm not good at making the really fancy pages.  I don't know how to do borders or things like that, but I'd be happy to help in anyway I can.

Smile

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: