~Catster Codes Forum~
September 22, 2017, 02:15:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Arcade Arcade Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frame for page  (Read 3124 times)
Hook 
~~

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2010, 04:06:45 PM »

Hello...could some please explain how to make a frame that goes around the page (not pictures).  I just want to keep it simple, just change the color to match each of the pages of my cats backgrounds.  I did NOT understand what they were saying on Pawsome.  It just confused me more.  Please help... Wink
Oly 
Global Moderator
~~~~~~~~

Mood:
Contemplative

View Profile WWW
FireworksFireworks
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 11:19:52 PM »

Hi Hook!  Welcome to the forum.

The frame stuff is so far over my head I'm afraid I can't help you.   I usually refer people to the Pawsome Pages group, but I see you have already been there. 

I find some of their explanations hard to follow too, but then again I'm not really good with a lot of the coding.

I know they are very good at helping catster & dogsters.   Do you know Samoa, she's on Catster.

She has helped me with things & Mercy is good too.

Here are their pages if you'd like to pawmail them.  They are furry nice & I know they will help you if they can.

http://www.catster.com/cats/56398  Mercy's Page

http://www.catster.com/cats/283038  Samoa's Page

Let me know if you can't find help & I will see who else I can think of, we will get it figured out.   Cool

Hook 
~~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 04:03:45 AM »

Webster at Pawsome, as well as Flicka, kept giving me these stranges things that I could not figure out.  I finally went back to this guide they have they and did it OVER AND OVER AGAIN.  I got it right...but I did it on my own.  I made sure to put the code of what I did on a notepad and save it.  But thanks anyway...it seems many people do not know anymore how to do this.  This way I maybe able to help them.
Oly 
Global Moderator
~~~~~~~~

Mood:
Contemplative

View Profile WWW
FireworksFireworks
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 05:11:48 PM »

I knead you I Knead You Too! Dancing Dog  I'm so glad you were able to figure it out.  I'm totally lost on the frames stuff.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: